Need HVAC Services?
Call a Company That Is Dedicated to Quality
There’s a reason Reading Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning has been in business for more than five decades, all through economic ups and downs that forced other contractors out of business. Simply put, when we are providing HVAC services, we guarantee customer satisfaction. Our commitment to quality and courtesy and the way we offer convenient scheduling and help with financing give us positive reviews, return customers and referrals to new customers.
What We Do
Among the services we provide:
- HVAC installations of Coleman® air conditioning units, furnaces, air handlers, mini-split systems and evaporator coils.
- Installations of air cleaners, humidifiers and dehumidifiers that will enhance your indoor air quality and help rid your home of allergens and bacteria.
- Repairs of all brands of HVAC equipment.
- Maintenance of HVAC equipment that will ensure it is operating properly and that will make it last longer.
- Residential and commercial plumbing, including repairs, repipes, replacing water heaters and unclogging sewer lines.
How We Do It
Reading Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning will give you a free estimate for the HVAC services you need, based on the type and size of the building. Whether you are installing a new AC unit, having a furnace repaired or thinking about adding an air cleaner to your existing system, your project is important to us.
Our technicians will tell you what you need to know about cost and energy efficiency. They will make sure that you know how to use the new thermostat we installed. They will ensure that your new air conditioner is operating as it should be before they consider the job finished.